One of my favorite things to make during the holidays is chocolate bark. It’s sooooo easy to make and what a great xmas gift!
Dark Chocolate Bark With Dried Blueberries and Toasted Walnuts
- 3 – 100 g dark chocolate bars (60-70%)
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp coarse Himalayan sea salt
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees.
- Break walnuts into smaller pieces and toast in oven for approx 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler on low heat.
- Once the chocolate is melted and smooth, turn off the heat and toss in dried blueberries and toasted walnuts.
- Add ½ tsp of cinnamon to the mixture.
- Line 9 x 13 pan with wax paper or foil.
- Spread the chocolate evenly in the pan.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
- Remove pan from fridge and slowly peel chocolate off of wax paper or foil.
- Break off into smaller pieces.
- Makes 12-15 pieces.